Meet the authors
- Born in London and grew up in south Essex
- By age 20 he was back, living in Camden Town with someone somewhere playing reggae
- Now lives in a borough marked by street corner shrines to the victims of gangland assassinations
- Born in Ireland
- Kept the peace in South Lebanon
- Lives on an island
- Obsessed with horror from an early age thanks to her grandmother
- Believes women can be just as horrible as men
- Lives in a nice flat field
- Son of a WW2 Commando
- He still secretly thinks he could be a big wave surfer regardless of what reality tells him.
- Andy lives on the north coast of Cornwall with his artist wife, teenage daughter, cat, two ponies, and constantly growing library.
- Pub expert
- Plays Bigfoot’s theme tune
- Writer of Best Book to Buy a Jam Fan 2016
- Lives in Wolverhampton with his wife, daughter, cat, and record collection
M J Greenwood
- Born and brought up opposite Liverpool FC training ground.
- She has no idea about the offside rule.
- She lives with her husband – a professional ghostwriter, their teenage daughter, an ancient cat and gentle whippet.
The Reckless Pen
- Pub expert
J M Briscoe
STAY UP TO DATE
We would like to retain the information gathered here (it will be stored on a password protected hard drive), for the purposes of keeping in touch and updating you with relevant information. This information will never be shared with a 3rd party without your direct consent. By clicking ‘Sign Up’ you understand and agree with Bad Press retaining this information to contact you.